Monday, February 2, 2009


It's come to this~ today I went mall walking. I'm too scared to go for walks in the icy outdoors~ and even if I wasn't, I don't think Scott or my mom would permit it. But I miss my walks. So Mom and I headed to the mall and did some walkin'. Actually it was more like strolling-- we didn't do the tight corners that I've seen the serious senior walkers doing there early in the morning. But it felt good to move a little. I've been worried that by the time I go into labor that my muscles will all have atrophied, leaving me like a puffy, weak gumby.


And as a bonus, I've been wanting to get my picture taken in front of this sign for months. I just couldn't help it.


So we're just about to due day... and I'm actually pretty comfy right now. Which makes me a little concerned that it could still be awhile~ I'm still sleeping, I can still make it up and down the stairs fairly quickly, and there haven't been any accidental peeing episodes for awhile. : ) Life is pretty good. But I'd be okay if Maxers decided to make his appearance sooner rather than later. A few people have mentioned they thought he might come today, on Groundhog's Day~ to which I say that's fine, so long as he doesn't see the absence of his shadow and try to go back in!

No comments: